BLES01928-[Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut]
- D U P L E X -
þ P R O U D L Y P R E S E N T S : þ
Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut
Date : 10/2013 Languages: English
Platform : PS3 Genre : Action
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut is the enhanced return to one
of the most critically-acclaimed video game franchises of all time.
The game tells the story of Adam Jensen, a man cybernetically augmented
against his own will; who soon finds himself in the middle of a global
conspiracy to which he holds the key. By offering players the chance
to advance through the game in multiple and vastly different ways,
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut challenges the foundations
of gaming and provides an immersive experience where every choice
has a lasting consequence.
- Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revolution experience: Take advantage of a
multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring t
- his already critically-acclaimed adventure to whole new levels.
Tap into Microsoft`s SmartGlass technology using your tablet: Adam
Jensen's newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an immersive
and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers.
- Absolute fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of
action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering
a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using
combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience
to suit any gaming style.
- Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep,
specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades.
- Augmented visuals: Never has the Cyber Renaissance setting that masterfully
blends near future and Renaissance era styles been so visually stunning.
- Explore the world: Traverse numerous locales across the globe - each
with its own distinct art direction -- in Adam's search to uncover a
þ Enjoy This Fine DUPLEX Release
Posted, Dec 2013, Last Updated: January 4, 2015