Syndrome MULTi CUSA06636 – DarKmooN PS4 5.05 PKG EUR
Note: PlayStation VR and PlayStation are VR game mode, but it is not necessary to normal mode game.
Dazed and confused, you wake up, probably due to the effect of the long cryosleep. Nobody is in your environment. But soon you will discover the dead bodies of your former crewmembers. The ship drifts through space without a driver, and who or whatever has murdered your crew members is probably still on board.
Syndrome is a sci-fi survival horror game that takes place aboard the spaceship “Valkenburg”, an exploration and science vessel equipped with the most advanced systems in the Novacore fleet.
Find out what happened to your crewmembers and try everything to survive this nightmare. Their opponents are powerful and, above all, numerous, which means that sneaking and evading is often the best strategy to survive this horror. You will find weapons aboard the ship, but ammunition is rare and should be used wisely.
– Story Mode and VR-compatible Survival Mode
– COMPATIBLE WITH PLAYSTATION VR (Virtual Reality)
Exclusive, additional VR-compatible Survival mode for PlayStation 4
– Claustrophobic Horror: The plot takes place inside a spaceship. There are countless scares inside, both physically and mentally.
– Fight or hide: There are weapons on the ship but not enough ammunition to defeat anyone. Use them conscientiously.
– Busy action: Nothing is as it seems. Something very bad happens aboard the ship and now it’s up to you to find out what’s really going on there.
– Retroactive opponents: They follow noises and investigate any riots.
– Interactive scenario: There are many exploration and tasks inside the ship and many hidden things to discover.
Version: 1.00 + Update 1.02